Manchester (Reflex Material):
A traditional style bollard reminiscent of the cast iron bollards that have been used for many years.
The Leafield Manchester Bollard in Reflex material makes it suitable for being driven over; The Reflex bollard will bounce back to upright following a ‘hit’ which sets it apart from the metal versions and ensures that the bollard is passively safe.
- Traditional choice of bollard style & shape.
- 75mm wide recess towards the top of the bollard will allow for a reflective band.
- Recesses for 2 decorative gold bands.
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance – no need to be painted
- Socket base version – easiest option for installation and removal.
General bollards are not to be used as delineators (a delineator is a post, placed at the edge of a carriageway, to indicate the alignment of the road and/or to warn of a hazard during daytime conditions).
Reflector material purchased for this bollard has been manufactured in accordance with the CE marking standard.