CLS (Cycle Lane Separator) Bollard:
The reflex material of the base combined with the rigid MDPE of the post ensures that the bollard will withstand multiple impacts and return to upright without damage to the reflective surfaces, the sign or the base; thereby saving on expensive replacement costs. The reflectors are also recessed to further reduce potential damage with vehicle impacts.
- Ideal for providing a highly visible separation between cycle and traffic lanes
- Maintenance-free; will not rust and requires no painting
- Flexible passively safe self righting base system
- Two recessed area’s for 360 degree RA2 (high intensity) Reflective bands
- Available in multiple heights
- Wide choice of colours
Reflector material purchased for our bollards has been manufactured in accordance with the CE marking standard.
Click here to read the positive praise from Bristol City Council
Reflective Bands: Two 100mm RA2 bands
Materials: Speciality base material with MDPE upper post (UV stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene)
Bounce-Back Base dimensions: 320 x 320mm
- CLS 1030: 1030H x 110W x 71D
- CLS 1000: 1000H x 110W x 71D
- CLS 800: 800H x 110W x 71D
- Shield Anchor
- Asphalt Anchor
- Concrete in Anchor
Leafield Environmental products are made to order and our standard turnaround from order placement to dispatch is 3-4 weeks.
Delivery charges are based on pallet load and location;
All orders under £100.00 + VAT will be charged at £15.00 + VAT.
All orders over £100.00 + VAT will receive free delivery.
Please contact us directly for orders outside of Mainland UK as these will be subject to additional shipping costs based on weight and location.
To find out more please phone: +44 (0) 1225 816522
Request application notes