Edgeminder (Eco Material):
Eco bollards are an environmental friendly bollard made using a combination of 50% chipped bottles and 50% regular polymer.
- Attractive stone finish (due to the nature of the material used, an element of minor surface colour variation should be expected)
- Traditional styling suitable for rural and urban use
- Ideal for protecting grassed areas from illegal parking
- Choice of RA1 or RA2 high intensity reflective banding
- Maintenance free, will not rust and requires no painting
General bollards are not to be used as delineators (a delineator is a post, placed at the edge of a carriageway, to indicate the alignment of the road and/or to warn of a hazard during daytime conditions).
Reflector material purchased for the Edgeminder (Eco Material) bollard has been manufactured in accordance with the CE marking standard.