CLS (Cycle Lane Separator) DB Island:
The vulcanised rubber ‘DB’ base combined with the speciality flexible polymer of the post ensures that the bollard will withstand multiple impacts and return to upright without damage to the reflective surfaces, the sign or the base; thereby saving on expensive replacement costs. The reflectors are also recessed to further reduce potential damage with vehicle impacts.
- Ideal for providing a highly visible separation between cycle and traffic lanes
- Maintenance-free; will not rust and requires no painting
- Bayonet bollard fixes in the vulcanised rubber ‘DB’ base
- Two recessed area’s for 360 degree RA2 (high intensity) Reflective bands
- Two heights and lengths available
Reflector material purchased for our bollards has been manufactured in accordance with the CE marking standard.